- It's finally boot & scarf weather and I love it
- Watching the entire 1st season of Homeland in a week with the hubs... so good
- The oreos that I bought for Andrew, but secretively bought for myself... I've eaten far more than he has. Shhhh....
- Weekly play dates with our baby cousin Isaac. If you follow me on instagram or facebook, you know how ridiculously adorable he is
- Our Sunday morning marriage class at church- really challenges us to discuss and pray about applicable and important things
- The insane amount of pie we've had in our fridge over the past 2 weeks. Whew!
- Rolling my ankle at the crosswalk while leaving from work. Don't worry, there were only a few people behind me and just 1 car at the crosswalk. Smoooooth
- Trying to console a fussy, tired, yet oh so sweet 5 month old in a strategically chosen aisle at the grocery story (the baby/diaper aisle- hoping for sympathetic moms who understood). Poor baby fell asleep shortly after and slept the whole way home. No sympathetic moms- just an abandoned aisle
- The fact that I'm wearing all black with a brown purse in the pic above... hence the black and white photo to cover it up
- Trying to speak Spanish with my patient and calling blood "sangria" instead of "sangre"... She probably would have preferred some sangria after delivering a baby and was super confused why I was asking about it. Oh boy, I have a lot to learn
- Being the youngest in that Sunday morning marriage class by at least 10 years... Most are probably in their 50's. Never too early to make our marriage a priority and learn ways to keep it that way