Another year in the books! Welcome age 24 & all of the joys, triumphs, tears, & trials that will come with this next year. It'll be pretty difficult to top 23 but I have high hopes!
I'm so thankful for the long weekend & my special day to have fallen smack dab in the middle of it- who doesn't love getting to stretch out birthday celebrations for as long as possible!? So blessed to have gotten to spend time with friends and family all weekend and even fit in an entire day with just my mister (on my actual bday). Here's what we did:
- Andrew took me shopping for a new camera bag that we can take on photo shoots and traveling to actually fit everything. We showed up & discovered there was a 20% discount on all bags! Woo hoo!
- Long, lazy bike ride through the city- so fun & beautiful!
- Endulgded in delicious Salt & Straw ice cream! yuummmmm
- Bought fresh groceries at Whole Foods (using a wedding gift card- thanks Sam!) & came home to cook up a storm together... while watching the Duck game of course. I love cooking with him & enjoyed staying in rather than going out for a change of pace.
- Ended my night with a lovely bubble bath & snuggling ... my fav way to end the day!
The celebrations continued the next 2 days- more to come on that later this week
I got Honey Lavender & Chocolate gooey brownie ice cram. The honey lavender is a winner! I felt like I was right back here among beautiful lavender fields. I could almost hear the beers swarming around me.
|We made 2 tasty dishes- 1 of the recipes will post tomorrow!|
Thank you friends & family for being so thoughtful this weekend & helping celebrate with us. Love you all!