- A Monday night delicious picnic dinner at the park with friends
- A few hours spent with my favorite little man, Isaac
- Hearing Andrew talk on the phone about a "fun" activity that he successfully completed at Air Force Officer training... can't wait to hear more and see him soon!
- THESE amazing cookies from Christine over at Apartment 46
- Expecting the worst at a dental appointment (because it's been years) but getting great news! No cavities!
- Crying alone in the ophthalmology exam room at a 2 hour long eye appointment. I was starving. The tech was rude. I'm practically blind. I'm emotionally exhausted. And, I miss my best friend like crazy...
- Showing up to a mini photo shoot smelling like baby spit up (Thank you sweet Isaac)
- Realizing that I've nearly emptied my husband's drawer of t-shirts. Wearing his shirts is the closest thing I can get to a hug...
- I've also completely taken over his side of the bed...
- Taking out the trash and gagging all the way down the hallway to the trash shoot... thankfully no one was in the hallway to see me