"I wish there was a low-fat or no-fat alternative to using mayo in chicken salad (besides using low fat mayo)." ~me talking to Andrew last week
Then... I found it while not even looking! Use Non-Fat Plain Greek Yogurt! Duh! Why didn't I think of that before?
I made it. I ate it. I felt good about it. I want more!
Healthy Chicken Salad
- Use cooked or canned chicken
- Add cranberries, celery, grape halves, & apple chunks
- Mix a few spoonfuls of non-fat plain greek yogurt with a spoonful of honey
- Add yogurt/honey mixture into chicken mixture
- Season with a dash of pepper & salt if you wish
- Eat and feel great about it!