Aren't these great? At least I think they are. This was something I randomly created out of a desire for something sweet (after a killer Zumba session) and a lack of frosting ingredients. Afterword... I googled "campfire cupcakes" and it turns out there are multiple similar creations. Here's the skivvy on what these treats include & how to make them.
- 1 box brownie mix (place in cupcake holders). Bake like normal brownies.
- Place marshmallow on top and bake for 3-4 more minutes
- Use spoon to flatten marshmallows (see below photo)
- Broil for 1 more minute or until lightly browned
- Place graham crackers on top
- Enjoy and eat S'more!
How amazing are these scallop shell hor'dourve plates?
They're my new favorite and I use them for everything. I even try to make them work for dinner portions sometimes. I just use a few at a time. That's how much I love them... Check out more here.
This is another one of Beyond Jordan Studio's creations (except I got the last of this color- but there are more options).
Feel free to become a follower of Beyond Jordan's facebook page for updates!
Delicious, quick, & adorable!
And now we have far too many cupcakes to figure out how to disperse...