- For starters, this statue in the Houston International Airport is just weird. I couldn't help but laugh when I saw it both arriving and departing. Dear Houston Astronaut Texan Pride Cow, thank you for the warm welcome and fine farewell.
- The Asian lady that did my nails pointing to my eye brows and saying something along the lines of "you need eye brows done." Awesome, thanks.
- Being the only one to show up to my first ever Yoga class. Thankfully another gal showed up late. Got a great workout and the instructor was "impressed with my flexibility."Still strange to just have 2 people in a class. I was hoping to just blend in and follow along...
- The odd smell coming from our fridge when opened... for the last 2 weeks. We threw out all old food & smelt everything else (Andrew has individually picked each item up and smelt it to investigate- no luck). Gross, I know... anyone who wants to investigate is welcome! We'll buy you dinner!!!!
- Reading 3 books in a week! This is far more than a record in my life. I hate to jump on the bandwagon, but seriously- the Hunger Games series is worth the read. Best way to travel is with a good book!
- Enjoying nearly a whole week with two very important people in my life (my Aunt and Grandma). Thanks for having me!
- Seeing if I could get through my grocery shopping with only healthy things in my cart. I made it until the very end when Valentines frosted cookies were staring me in the face near the check out stand. I gave in... but that was all! I'm excited to have a kitchen full of fresh, healthy, delicious food to eat.
- Seeing my hubby after a week of not seeing him. He always knows how to make me smile. I was even very impressed to find the apartment quite clean after boys weekend. Love it!
How great is this? My Aunt has the cutest house- perfectly decorated. The best part is-- all decor is personal and important in one way or another. I loved looking at these old photos during my stay at her place.