These photos are from a few weekends ago, but still worth posting! I was so thankful to have gotten to see and spend a little bit of time with two of my best friends (Laura & Caroline) while visiting Seattle. Can I just add that I love that we each have different hair colors- we make the full set! We simply hopped from a breakfast restaurant to coffee shop to Happy Hour Mexican food... And... talked for hours all in between. Thrilling, I know! But it was perfect. So great to catch up and re-connect with friends.
On another note, here are some Awkward & Exciting happenings from my week:
- Walking into the wrong patient's room... Good thing I asked what she would like to be called first thing & figured it out quickly. Whew! She just got an extra welcome, that's all!
- Exclaiming my love for Greek Yogurt & being reminded by friends how fatty it is...Ha... doesn't stop me!
- Getting home from work & finding a smudge of baby poop on my elbow. Better than adult poop! Do you know how many diapers I change in a 12hr period?? And, yes... I regularly wash my hands. I guess I need to regularly wash my elbows too!
- Taking care of withdrawing newborns & withdrawing mothers... I get to have lots of fun conversations....
- Talking to the cat & assuming she understands when I tell her to please stop sitting on me while I sleep.
- The tiny bout of snow Portland saw & watching it fall the whole night while at work.
- Getting to help plan a baby shower for 3 work friends (all due within 2 weeks of each other! Yikes!)
- A new Manager at work! Yahoo!
- Singing my heart out at worship Sunday morning with my hubby by my side. Perfect.
- Starting a gym membership TOMORROW! Can't wait!
- Rediscovering my love for honey greek yogurt. YUM.
- Only drinking Starbucks once this week. Discipline.
- Looking forward to helping throw a Love Fest Ladies Night with my Mom & her small group tonight... I'm sure there will be pictures & sharing
- Received Hunger Games in the mail.... I haven't even opened it yet because I know I won't be able to put it down!
- Surprise breakfast in bed with the hubs
That's all folks, Happy Thursday!