December already!?!? I can't believe it, but I'm so excited!
Too old to have a Christmas list? Never! Actually, I don't think I've ever truly made a Christmas list. Why not start now?
I saw this idea of using Polyvore to create a Christmas Wishlist on Molly's (a gal I went to high school with) blog, Urban Nester. So, here's some ideas for my list!
1. Starbucks Gift Cards- Always a joy to receive
2. iHome for our apartment (I have a gift card for and will probably be getting it as a self xmas present, hehe)
3. A trip to the mountain! Skiing or sledding/tubing with friends &/or family
4. Nike running full length tights/pants
5. A new bible with room for writing notes (like this one!)
6. Burberry Brit Perfume Amazon for $30
I'd be fully satisfied without getting any of these items and/or being completely surprised with something I haven't even thought of. Mostly, I simply cannot wait to spend time with friends and family.