(Not all ingredients in crock pot yet in this photo)
I experimented with this crock pot Potato soup and it turned out wonderfully!
Warm, savory, delicious!
Crock Pot Potato Soup
- Potatoes, chopped (I used 12 mini potatoes)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 cup of tater tots (not necessary, just added to the potato flavor)
- 3 small garlic, cloves chopped in halves
- 1 can of cream of chicken
- 1 1/2 cans of chicken broth
- Pinch of pepper
- Handful of green onion, chopped
- 2 spoonfuls of cream cheese
- Recommendation: Substitute half to one full can of water for 1/2 can of chicken broth to decrease sodium
Place all ingredients except cream cheese into crock pot and cook on high for 6 hours.
Mix cream cheese into soup before serving while still in crock pot. Stir until fully melted and mixed. Enjoy with toppings to include cheese, green onion, bacon, etc.